Southern University and A & M College
• Southern University and A & M College is a historical black college in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
• The university was established in 1880.
• Today, there are approximately 1,465 administration staff and almost 7,000 students enrolled in this institution.
• The campus covers 512 acres of land.
• Southern is a member of Thurgood Marshall College Fund.
• Southern University and A & M College offers bachelor's, master's degree and doctorate degrees.
• The MBA curriculum consists of ten required courses and three elective courses.
• There are also six core courses which students need to have completed as undergraduate students. These courses are:
Survey of Accounting,
Principles of Economics,
Survey of Management and Marketing,
Principles of Decision Science and
• Undergraduate Colleges:
- College of Business
- College of Agriculture, Family, & Consumer Sciences
- College of Arts & Humanities
- College of Engineering
- College of Education
- College of Sciences
- School of Architecture
- School of Nursing
• Graduate Colleges:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science
- Master of Arts
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Education
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of Engineering
• Many undergraduate business students continue on to pursue their MBA at this university.
You can visit Southern University and A & M College's home page by clicking here.
Charleston Southern University in South Carolina, offers graduate degrees.
Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan, offers Master of Science in Information Technology Management, a Master of Accounting, and a Master of Business Administration degree.
New Jersey City U offers a Masters in Business Administration, Master of Science in Accounting and Master of Science degree in Finance.
Browse local schools by state. Maybe one of them is near you.
Some solid options when it comes to online classes and degree programs.
Copyright © 2019 http://www.onlinembacourses.org All Rights Reserved.